Pages

Friday 26 February 2016

Narrative

WALT: identify the key features of a narrative text

Yesterday my reading group went to the zoo  first we saw giraffe then we saw zebra there was a giraffe that was taller then the other. What I did at the zoo was taking photo of the cool animals there were  heaps of animals .The animals I like was kiwi when we were looking at the kiwi it was eating the leaves that was on the ground the kiwi was anonymous.  The other animal I like  was the seal it was very cool how it was swimming it was moving it body like it was  dancing. The last animal we saw before we left the zoo was the spider monkey . I enjoy being at the zoo with the  animals and I also enjoy having lunch with my reading group.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.