Pages

Friday 3 November 2017

THE BIG TALK



Image result for when you give  you receive
This morning at 9:30 we had an very special guess an his name was Mr Andrew Patterson . And his speech was about SUCCESS he was talking about A+I=M if you did not know what this is called it is called success formula A means aspiration . Aspiration means doing what you want . The I stands for Inspiration and he was said these two words that I had never heard of  it was Extrinsic Which means outside for example  money ,car,house. and the other word was Intrinsic so that would be inside . He had a quotes that said when you give you receive .Thinking of a college was easy for a already had my college sought   out .  Tamaki College was where I was  going to .Andrew Patterson taught all of us some long life lessons that might help us out  when we need it .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.