Pages

Thursday 2 July 2015

My Three Wishes

My Three Wishes

If I had three wishes I would like to get earphones. With the earphones I would be able to focus on my learning and also to concentrate in class.  At home I can learn my scriptures without lots of noise and do with my reading too.

My second wish is to get a Samsung  Galaxy Tablet so when I am bored I can take selfless and also play the  games I like. Some games are Subway Surfer,Temple Run 2 and also Don't Tap the White Tiles. Also I could  take pictures of my family and my friends. I would go with my little device everywhere to take photos of where I have been like my country Tonga,  school, and church.

My third wish is to go and have a visit  to   Edmonton Mall which is in Canada it look’s interesting to me but I don’t no what it is like there . I want to go there  because it has a big pool in the mall and it has a hotel inside also it has other stores in big Edmonton. Then I would enjoy being in Canada.

WALT: I AM LEARNING TO WRITE PARAGRAPHS . 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.