Pages

Friday 15 April 2016

Blog Comments






Blog URL :  
Write 1-2 sentences (In your OWN words) about something you liked in their blog post.
Write 1-2 sentences describing WHY you liked that part of their post.
Hi Charles I so like  the way you have very good work .
`I like how he has good work and expression .
Hello Kaharau I like the way you have so good things in your blog .
I like the way you have wonderful work
Sup Stacey I like how you
Have very good expression of your work  
I love how she has the glorious work and words on her writing
Hey Eva I like the how you have so good thing in your work
What I like about her work as it is that she has put alots of efferent  into her work
Hi Josh I lke the way you have good expression on your work
A other thing I like is the he has heaps of good and Excited words


WALT :  Make Connections across a range of texts

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.