Pages

Monday 20 March 2017

My idea of a Fun Weekend

Hi my name is Sabrina  and this is my planning for 2017 this is my ideas for something fun I would rather do in the weekend Well if I was to have an fun and awesome weekend I will spend it with family and friends .With my  family then go for a swim at the beach  and relax on the sand  and in the sun . After that I will go and hang out with my friends after coming from the beach . On the next day I will go out with my best friend and go shopping . I will buy some shoes, clothes and candy . And have a sleep over  Then go back home and get ready for school on the next Monday And see each other there . I hope you enjoy my writing  and I hope you get out somethings of me having a fun weekend .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.