Pages

Tuesday 23 September 2014

Cross Country Run


Last  Tuesday  on September the  11 PT  England  School  had  their cross country  run.   We had   to go and  wait patiently at the court  in the  hot sun  “ I felt like I “was going to melt into  a  puddle, of   breeze hot butter .


Just  before we could start the  races I think that  my team  was the  BEST !    out  of all  the teams   cheer. I looked across the assembly and saw my team leader  my team leader   run up to the  front and started to cheer up my team  .  


Heard the starting clap  so  I  bolted off the line.I hard  my  family  cheer me on as I was in my race so I   will  win the race.  


At the End of my race I  felt so hot and  I felt like a champion .  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.