Pages

Thursday 11 September 2014

Goldilocks and the three bears

I have been learning to write complete sentences, add details, and change the beginnings of my sentences. This is a story about Goldilocks. I have not finished it yet but this is what I have done so far.












One  beautiful summers day there

was a girl  little called Goldilocks.  her  mother  told her not to go away because she might get lost. This is her story .


One day my mother called me and  said do  not go away before you might  get  lost . But I didin’t   want to listen  to my mother  so I  decided to go and play 
on swing  my swing . Then suddenly  I saw a rabbit  the rabbit  look at me and  it started to run so I chase   after the rabbit into the    Suddenly   I  notion's that  I  was lost.  Then I  saw  a house  and  I run to the house  and when   . I so stop at house said  ’’Hello   is anyone home’’ . I wait but no one  answered  so I look through the wino douse  but I did in ’t see anyone so I decided that  I.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.