Pages

Monday 27 June 2016

Paul Martin

IMG_0510.jpg






JPEG Image
On Wednesday 22th there was this Rugby play and also he is an article he was the one that came up with Kory Kiwi .That came to Pt England School his name is Paul Martin he used to play for the waikato Chiefs he was teaching as about how to draw a slide on of an human gose .

What I liked about paul martin coming to Pt England school was when we got to do art like for the whole day but the cool thing was when he draw Kory the Kiwi and he was so like and superstar .

What I like was I got to hang out with my friends and we got to decide what we were going to draw and me and one of my friend we decide to do a bball court and we are going to draw a  basketball .

My favroutie part was when some of  the year six student got to see Paul Martin draw Kory the Kiwi  it was so worderful and it was cool because he went over tha photo with ink and it was cool and the things we did was drawing

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.